Sunday, January 5, 2014

Dang Toasted Coconut Chips Review



What are Dang Coconut Chips?

  
  • Vegan 
  • Gluten Free
  • Non-GMO
  • No Cholesterol
  • Good source of fiber
  • High in Lauric Acid



Made from the nutrient-packed copra, or meat pf the coconut, their toasted coconut chips are a delicious snack that provides loads of energy. The meat is sliced out of mature coconuts then gently toasted until golden brown with a dash of sugar and salt. The toasting process brings out the natural sweetness of the coconut meat and turns it from white to golden brown. Professional tasters detect notes of vanilla, yogurt and pear. What do you taste?









I love anything coconut and let me tell you that this coconut chips are out of this world! I found the Dang toasted coconut chips thanks to Love With Food, they came in my October box and I knew I was going to love them. As soon as I finished the bag I searched their page to order more. These are super tasty and have an addicting quality to them, while being healthy at the same timeIt's a fantastic snack in place of chips, easy carry and consume. I love that they are cholesterol free since I have high cholesterol. They are also really good on their own, but you can put them on oatmeal, salads, pastries, and yogurt. Or on cupcakes, like I did for Christmas Eve.















Disclosure: I have not been compensated for this review and the opinions provided are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment