Friday, September 25, 2015

Tour: Our Little Secret by Ashelyn Drake



Becca Daniels needs a passing math grade…but what she wants is to spend more time with Toby Michaels.

The only problem is Toby is her best friend’s twin, and Tori has a very firm “no dating the brother” policy.

But Becca’s grade has hit rock bottom and she needs a tutor. It just so happens that Toby is a math genius and more than happy to help—lucky her! Working so closely with the handsome, popular Toby, Becca can’t hide her attraction, and it soon becomes obvious he feels the same way.

Becca doesn’t want to lose her best friend, but she isn’t willing to give up Toby either.

At first, sneaking around is fun, stealing kisses right under Tori’s nose. But things take an ugly turn when Toby’s ex-girlfriend Meredith catches them together. Meredith demands Toby take her back and restore her reputation, or she’ll tell Tori their secret. Do they dare tell Tori the truth? Or would that just make things worse?

Surrounded by secrets and knee-deep in deception, something has to give…

How far is Meredith willing to go to keep Toby and Becca apart?

And how much is Becca willing to risk to keep…
Our Little Secret?


Add to Goodreads



“Trust me, if Tori and I don’t get along, you’re the last reason on a long list.”
I shake my head. “That’s just terrible.”
“Hey, she’s my sister and I love her. Don’t tell her that though, okay?”
“Maybe she’ll be nicer to you if you do tell her that.”
He raises an eyebrow. “Have you met Tori?”
I laugh. Nothing sways Tori’s opinion once it’s set. Another reason why being with him is impossible. No matter how incredible that kiss was. “Maybe this is a bad idea.”
He steps closer and tilts his head to the side. “What is?”
I motion between us. “I don’t know what’s going on, but it’s already wickedly complicated. Secret bowling outings, group dates, and tutoring sessions that end with...” My heartbeat drowns out any sound in the room.
He reaches for my face, cupping it in his hands and pulling me closer. One hand drops to my waist, brushing the tiny bit of bare skin peeking out from under my shirt. Tingles shoot through me as his face dips toward mine. My chest rises and falls with the pounding of my heart. Will every kiss with him be this intense? God, I hope so. His lips find mine. It starts out soft, like the kiss last night, but then his lips part and he deepens the kiss. My fingers weave through his messy hair, pulling him closer to me. I don’t want this to end. Please don’t let this end.
Someone knocks on the door, and we pull apart in panic. He motions for me to get behind the door, so I’ll be out of sight when he opens it. I hold my breath, praying it’s not Tori, but knowing it is. It has to be.
“What do you want?” Toby asks. Yeah, definitely Tori.
“Have you seen Becca?”
“No. She must have left.”
“Her car’s in the driveway, and no one saw her come downstairs.”
“No idea. Have you checked the bathroom?”
“The door’s open.”
“Sorry. Don’t know.” He shuts the door and I exhale.
“What am I going to do?” I whisper. “I can’t explain this—where I’ve been.” I’m in full panic mode.
“Calm down.” His fingertips brush against my cheek. “We’ll figure something out.”
“What? This is too risky. She’s going to find out and hate us both.”
His eyes meet mine. “Are you saying that kiss wasn’t worth the risk?”
Of course it was. “That kiss was amazing.”
“I agree.”
“Great. But that still leaves one question.”
“What?”
“How the hell do I get out of your room?”






Ashelyn Drake is a New Adult and Young Adult contemporary romance author. While it’s rare for her not to have either a book in hand or her fingers flying across a laptop, she also enjoys spending time with her family. She believes you are never too old to enjoy a good swing set and there’s never a bad time for some dark chocolate. She also writes speculative fiction under the name Kelly Hashway. She is represented by Sarah Negovetich of Corvisiero Literary Agency.










Hosted by

















1 comment: