Saturday, January 17, 2015

Review: Neutrogena® Long Wear Eye Shadow + Built-In Primer


New Neutrogena® Nourishing Long Wear Eye Shadow + Built-In Primer combines a built-in primer to help prevent creasing and smudging with long-lasting beautiful color to enhance the eyes. Tested to provide up to 12 hours of rich, nourishing color, the formula is infused with vitamins and skin-nourishing conditioners for the delicate eye area. For beautiful, healthy color that lasts! 
  • Available in 6 shades
  • Up to 12 hours of rich, nourishing color
  • Built-in primer helps prevent creasing and smudging
  • Ophthalmologist-tested
  • Safe for Sensitive Eyes

I received the new Neutrogena® Long Wear Eye Shadow + Built-In Primer complimentary from Crowdtap to review, and it's awesome!

I'm really impressed with how long this eye shadow lasted on my skin. I love that the packaging tells you exactly how to apply it and that I do not need to use primer separately anymore!

I highly recommend it!














No comments:

Post a Comment