Thursday, September 18, 2014

Review: Victoria's Secret Sport



If you aren't familiar with Influenster, it is a free-to-join community of trendsetters, social media masterminds, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences. They invite members to sample their "VoxBox" programs, totally free of charge in exchange for sharing honest opinions in via reviews and on special media. Anyone can sign-up!

There's no guarantee that you will get a VoxBox when you sign up, but it’s totally worth a shot!


I was so excited when I got the e-mail saying that I had gotten selected for the Victoria's Secret Sport Bra Influenster VoxBoxI got the pre-selection survey and was like please please pick me to review this! And they did!

Inside of my VoxBox, I was surprised to find not only one Victoria’s Secret item, but two!  A bra and workout pants for a complete outfit. There also were a bunch of 25% off coupons for any one VS Sport item.

Both are super comfortable and fit perfectly. Very light material and the support is beyond fantastic! I love them and want to wear them all the time. 


By the way I was sent the wrong bra size, so I went to the store and got a bra fitting (The girl that helped me was super sweet and attentive!)

I had to pay in order to exchange it because they didn't have the same exact one I had.



Overall excellent products! I would definitely recommend their bras to anyone! The quality is incredible and it will definitely last you a long time. 


















Disclosure: This is a sponsored blog post. Influenster provided me with complimentary Victoria's Secret products to test and review as part of a contest. All words in this review are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment