Thursday, August 7, 2014

Blitz: Keep Her by Faith Andrews


The Grayson siblings are at it again—guilty of keeping secrets from each other when it comes to who they fall in love with. This time little brother’s best friend is the object of Riley’s affection and their intimate connection is impossible to resist.

Riley Grayson—snarky, successful, lonely. She’s looking for Mr. Right, especially now that her younger, reformed man-whore of a brother is living out his happily ever after with her best friend. If Marcus can find true love, why the hell can’t she?

Enter Beck Matthews, Marcus’s childhood best friend. He’s lovable, sexy, and oh, yeah—not single. But one night of drunken partying and wild sex with Riley and Beck may be rethinking his future. Has he been planning it with the wrong girl?

Although these two can’t stay away from each other, it seems the ghosts of their pasts are holding them back from what they really want. Can Riley and Beck overcome the threat of shocking coincidences and unexpected events that will test their trust in one another?

Find out if Beck’s love is strong enough to Keep Her.

Title: Keep Her (Grayson Siblings Series Book #2) Author: Faith Andrews
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Day: August 7th 2014



Me: Don’t you have a cat to rescue from a tree or something?
Beck: Nope. The only pussy that needs rescuing is yours.
Me: LOL. You’re right. Come over.
Beck: Can’t. 12 more hours and then I can finally get outta here.
Me: Aren’t you exhausted?
Beck: No. Been doing nothing but sitting around. Not many fires to put out.
Me: I’ve got one for you to put out.
Beck: Being a fireman leaves us with endless possibilities for innuendoes doesn’t it?
Me: Seems that way. Can I play with your big, long hose?
Beck: LOL. That never gets old.
Me: So. Have you thought anymore about how we’ll play it cool over the weekend?
Beck: I’d much rather you ask me about my hose ;)
Me: Seriously, B. Marcus isn’t stupid. We’re gonna have to keep our distance.
Beck: He’s so far up Tessa’s ass it’ll give me plenty of opportunities to be all over yours.
Me: Yeah, or so you hope.
Beck: Don’t you hope too?
Me: Mmmmhhhmmmm
Beck: Oh, baby. I love it when you text-moan.
Me: Are you wearing your gear right now?
Beck: That depends. Do you want me in my gear or in nothing at all?
Me: Gear = sexy
Beck: You = insanely sexy
Me: Me = horny
Beck: Me = really wish I didn’t have to stay at this house tonight.
Me: I’m about to start a fire just so you can come here. What will cause the least damage but get you here the quickest?
Beck: LOL. Step away from the matches, Riles. We’re not first responders to your hood.
Me: Darn it :(
Beck: You’re cute, sweet thing.
Me: Just cute?
Beck: Hot as fuck too!
Me: Did you ever picture this?
Beck: What? Texting one of my oldest friends? Sure…totally normal.
Me: LOL. No, I mean THIS. I know it’s not really a THIS but still. Did you ever think we’d wind up all flirty and sexty, and screwing around?
Beck: Want honesty?
Me: Always
Beck: No
Me: :(
Beck: But not because I didn’t want it. I always thought you were hot. Always wanted to jump your bones, but the timing was never right and there were too many things in our way.
Me: Hate to break it to you, but all that shit still remains true.
Beck: Yeah, but I just don’t give a fuck right now. Feels too good to care.
Me: Why, Beckster. You rebel!
Beck: I HATE THAT NAME!
Me: Beckster, Beckster, Beckster . . .
Beck: Okay, I’m going now.
Me: NO! Wait. Sorry. Couldn’t help myself.
Beck: Like I won’t be able to help myself to another taste of your sweet, delicious pussy again the next time I see you.
Me: COME OVER NOW
Five minutes later
Beck: Sorry. We got a call. Gotta go. I’ll text you when I get back if it’s not too late.
Me: Bye. Be safe :)
Beck: ;)

I clutched the phone to my chest and leaned back in my swivel chair, swooning. These frequent text conversations were killing me. Meaning: I loved every minute of them.

Keep Me  (Grayson Siblings Series Book #1)
Sexy, tatted up, underwear model Marcus Grayson is every girl’s dream—or more likely worst nightmare. He’s a player, a self-proclaimed bachelor for life, and he’s got no problem living up to his man-whore status. But when his older sister’s friend comes back from the past, he may just have the chance to turn some of his adolescent fantasies into reality.
Tessa Bradley is a self-sufficient, take-no-bull, single mother—well, now she is. Finally rid of her abusive, alcoholic ex, she’s making a new life for herself and catching up with old friends; the ones she was forced to break ties with because of her controlling husband. When she runs into Marcus, her friend Riley’s once-adorable turned smoking-hot little brother, she has no idea how he’s about to rock her world.

You wanted me then, now you can have me. Just promise you’ll Keep Me…
Title:  Keep Me (Grayson Siblings Series Book #1)
Author: Faith Andrews
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Day: January 28th 2014







Faith Andrews lives in New York where she is happily married to her high school sweetheart. They have two beautiful daughters and a furry Yorkie son, Rocco. If she isn’t listening to Mumford and Sons or busy being a Dance Mom, her nose is in a book or her laptop. She’s a sucker for a happily ever after and believes her characters are out there living one somewhere . . .










Hosted by
TS LARGE IMAGE

















No comments:

Post a Comment