Thursday, July 3, 2014

Tour: Relentless Hope by Ashley Cassidy


Sometimes playing by the rules and doing everything right is just not enough. A single mistake can turn your entire existence upside down, and irreversibly change the course of your life. 

Aleah Lateef’s life changed after one bad judgment led to her being attacked, threatened, and abandoned by all her friends and family. Having been forced to drop out of college, with no money, no job, and no one to turn to, Aleah finds herself on the verge of homelessness and about to lose all hope. One chance encounter with an unlikely savior, however, takes her life on a journey she never imagined taking. 

Relentless Hope is a story of losing everything and finding yourself as a result. It is a tale of the resiliency of the human heart in the face of continuous difficulties. This is the journey of a young woman’s struggles to find her way in the world and the unlikely friendships she forms along the way. Ultimately, finding love in the most unlikely places and losing it all when she least expects it.



We walk up the stairs when we get there and go directly to one of the outdoor terraces to see the view. We get there as the sun is setting over the L.A. sky and the view is simply breathtaking. He puts his arm around me as we lean on the railing to take in the view in front us and I can’t help but lean into him. I place my head on his shoulder and get a waft of his smell, and it’s enough to make me get lost in his intoxicating scent.

I feel all my senses slowly losing control. Every cell in my body is drawn to his, the pull so strong that the strongest of forces will have no chance against it. I turn my head slightly up to gaze into his eyes and see every bit of the emotions running through my body reflected back in his sparkling eyes.

At the moment, the urge to lock my lip with his is so powerful that it washes away every ounce of fear and second thought in my mind. I let my body get pulled to the magnetic force, as I turn my head up to slowly touch my lips to his. At first, it’s the softest of touches. Just a sensation of one pair of lips against another, but the havoc this slight touch wrecks to every nerve in my body has the force of a tornado. 

He moves his lips slowly against mine in a sensual rhythm that has butterflies dancing in every corner of my stomach. It’s a slow tender kiss, but it’s packed with so much emotion that it makes my knees go week. He brings his hands up to cup my face running his fingers gently on my cheeks and I feel every last bit of the walls around my heart crumble into a million pieces at my feet.









Ashley Cassidy is an avid reader with a lifelong passion for writing, who has decided to share her love of writing with the world. Though she reads all genres, her favorite books are romance novels with happy endings.

When she’s not reading or writing, Ashley can be found spending time with her family, enjoying the outdoors, and sipping on a cup of coffee.







Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

EJ Button





















No comments:

Post a Comment