Friday, February 28, 2014

Release Day Blitz: Head Above Water by Amber Garza



 Sometimes all you need is someone to hold you up.

Harper Elliott knows what it feels like to drown. To be unable to breath, to feel the crushing weight of your lungs collapsing while waves crash over your head and the surface is just out of reach. The ocean has stolen way too much from her and her family. Even though she lives just miles from the beach she rarely ever steps foot on it, and never goes in the water.

Until she meets Tag Williams, the sexy lifeguard with the funny name, kind smile, genuine eyes and smoking hot body. He makes Harper want to do more than just stick her toes in to test the waters. He makes her want to jump in with both feet.


But if she does, can she trust Tag to keep her head above water?



Are you a morning or night person?
Definitely a night person.

What are you doing when you are not writing?
Running my kids around (they are 10 and 13) or spending time with my sweet husband. When I want to relax, you can find me reading a good book. I also sing professionally, so that keeps me busy too.

Do you have a certain routine you have for writing? ie You listen to music, sit in a certain chair?
Yes, I always sit in my office at my desktop and listen to music - usually it's the Civil Wars. They are so inspiring. However, lately I’ve been obsessed with the Neighbourhood.

If you could invite three favorite writers to dinner, who would you invite and enjoy chatting with?
Oooh, I would totally invite Alice Hoffman, Cassandra Clare and Colleen Hoover.

Marketing tip:
What I love about being an indie author is the connection I have with my fans. I love being contacted by them, meeting them on my facebook page, or reading a review on their blog. For me, the greatest thing is to interact with them. I think that's the heart of this business. So, I try to always take the time to respond and interact with my readers and fans




 


US Only
A signed paperback, a $25 amazon card and a coconut bath and body lotion.





Amber Garza lives in California with her amazing husband and two hilarious children who provide her with enough material to keep her writing for years.






This Release Blast is brought to to you by Xpresso Book Tours.


















No comments:

Post a Comment